ACCOUNTS OFFICER – National AIDS Council Station: NAC Head Office, Harare.
Reports to: Finance Director
- Process payments of goods and services
- Prepare creditors reconciliation statements
- Process acquittals of disbursed funds
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Assist the Accountant in the preparation of year-end audit schedules
- Maintain the cash book
- Check financial submissions/reports form provincial offices
- Offer technical support to Provincial Accounts and Administration Officers.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Accountant.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting or full diploma in professional accounting (CIS, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 3 years relevant experience
- Sound knowledge of Pastel Evolution is an added advantage.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant, Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue, Harare.