Station: Head Office Harare
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES/ KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Asset Management
- Receiving and coding of assets for Head Office
- Maintain office inventories and update them quarterly
- Facilitate assets refurbishment and repairs
- Identify obsolete/redundant assets and initiate disposals
- Maintain the losses and damages register
- Facilitating internal movement of assets and record keeping
- Maintain services and repairs register
- Transport Management
- Supervising of drivers on a day to day assignments.
- Monitoring vehicle usage and compiling monthly transport returns for Head Office fleet.
- Consolidates vehicle returns submissions from Provincial offices
- Ensuring vehicles servicing and repairs are done timeously.
- Supervision of NAC internal security guards and compilation of duty rosters
- Monitoring performance of Security services and reporting on security gaps
- Consolidate security reports.
- Stores Function
- Verify, receive, record and issue goods to relevant recipients for office use.
- Verify, receive, record and issue ART commodities and equipment to the relevant Ministry Departments procured through NATF.
- Maintain Stores register, reorder levels and facilitate stock takes periodically
- Maintain and update stock cards and compiling monthly stores returns
- Initiate internal requests for goods and services.
- Housekeeping/Domestic Services
- Supervision of General Hands-on daily duties assigned
- Ensure offices and grounds cleanliness at all times
- Initiate provision of services for maintenance and repair works at Head Office
- Supervision of kitchen services and functionality of catering utensils/equipment
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Purchasing and Supply / Transport Management or equivalent.
- A University Degree in Transport and Logistics / Business Management /Administration is an added advantage.
- 5 years of relevant working experience in Administration.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 16 June 2019
Click here to download the application form