District AIDS Coordinator
District AIDS Coordinator x2
Station: Hwedza to Buhera
(Applicants are required to apply to one District only)
Duties and responsibilities
- Promote, facilitate and coordinate the development, implementation, and monitoring of a comprehensive District multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS in line with the Extended ZNASP III and other policies and guidelines.
- Prepare the integrated district plan and budget for HIV and AIDS interventions.
- Provide technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC structures and partners.
- Mobilize stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programs in the District.
- Monitor and evaluate programs in line with the National Monitoring and Evaluation system.
- Develop and maintain a Database on HIV and AIDS programs.
- Mobilize resources for HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Provide Secretariat services to the DAAC.
- Documentation and dissemination of Best Practices.
- Compile and submit periodic plans and reports on HIV and AIDS programs to the Provincial office and relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the financial and administrative functions of the District office.
Qualifications and Experience
- University Degree in a relevant Social / Health Science or equivalent.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation / HIV&AIDS counseling or equivalent.
- At least three years’ experience in HIV and AIDS, social or community development work.
- Understanding of basic financial management and general administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to; email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 16 June 2019
Click here to download the application form