District AIDS Coordinator
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within the National AIDS Council.
District AIDS Coordinator x3 – National AIDS Council.
Station: Buhera, Nyanga and Chimanimani.
(Applications SHOULD specify the specific district applied for)
Reports to: Provincial Manager
- Promote, facilitate and coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive District multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS in line with the Extended ZNASP III and other polices and guidelines.
- Prepare the integrated district plan and budget for HIV and AIDS interventions.
- Provide technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC structures and partners.
- Mobilize stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programmes in the District.
- Monitor and evaluate programmes in line with the National Monitoring and Evaluation system.
- Develop and maintain a Database on HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Mobilize resources for HIV and AIDS programmes.
- Provide Secretariat services to the DAAC.
- Documentation and dissemination of Best Practices.
- Compile and submit periodic plans and reports on HIV and AIDS programmes to the Provincial office and relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee the financial and administrative functions of the District office.
- Understanding of basic financial management and general administration
- Honesty and integrity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Social/ Health Sciences degree or equivalent. Relevant Masters an added advantage
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation / HIV&AIDS counselling or equivalent.
- At least 3 (three) years’ experience in HIV and AIDS, social/community development work of which 2 years should be in a supervisory position
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers‘ licence.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form. Click here to download the form and comply with all other instructions stated therein. Applications must be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 28/02/2020.