Driver – Global Fund Project- National AIDS Council Station: Head Office
Reports to: Administration Officer
- Drive NAC vehicles on official duties.
- Clean vehicles daily and check functionality of accessories.
- Conduct daily vehicle checks and report all defects.
- Monitor and report vehicles service mileage when due.
- Compile and submit vehicle log books for all errands carried out.
- Update and maintains vehicle daily usage files.
- Initiate fuel requests for all pool vehicles.
- Deliver mail and undertake other messenger duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE.
- 5 ‘O’ Levels including English Language.
- Clean Class 4 Drivers’ licence, a class 2 driver’s licence will be an added advantage.
- Valid Defensive Driver’s Certificate.
- At least three (3) years driving experience obtained from a formal work environment.
- Strong IT skills.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant, Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue, Harare.