Finance Officer – National AIDS Council Station: NAC Head Office, Harare
Reports to: Global Fund Coordinator
- Integrate GF financial procedure into NAC financial systems.
- Advise sub recipients Finance Officers on financial management.
- Produce financial statements for NAC.
- Undertake project visits to ensure compliance with GF financial procedures.
- Consolidate monthly, quarterly and annual project expenditure reports.
- Analyse and monitor overall project financial situation.
- Synthesise and generate financial information on overall programme resources.
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the Global Fund Coordinator.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting or full diploma in professional accounting (CIS, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least five (5) years relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of Pastel Evolution is an added advantage.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant, Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue, Harare.