An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: Administration Assistant
Station: Head Office
- Assist in the management of the Council’s assets
- Assist in the management of stores
- Compile monthly returns for Head office pool vehicles
- Initiate vehicle servicing and repairs as per set standards
- Supervise the maintenance of a hygiene and tidy working environment at Head office
- Supervise Security guards and monitor security adequacy
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in Administration/Transport & Logistics/Business Management or equivalent
- A relevant Bachelor’s Degree / professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 3 years relevant working experience in Administration.
- A clean class 4 driver’s licence
Competences & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong IT skills
All applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: email@example.com
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 03 February 2023.
Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form Below
NAC Vacancy Application Form