An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: Database Officer – Midlands
Station: Gweru (fixed term contract)
Reports to: Provincial Manager
- Administration of the provincial management information systems for the organization.
- Ensure compliance with corporate information management and technology standards.
- Assist with data access transfer and conversion.
- Network and systems administration.
- Keep antivirus softwares up to date.
- Provide support for the National Database and any other user-specific databases being used at operational levels.
- Assist in the compilation and consolidation of quarterly reports.
- Train staff on computer software packages and troubleshooting.
- Ensure adherence to backup and restore procedures by all users.
- Administration of DHIS2 database
- Information Technology innovations and automation
- Any other duties assigned by anyone in authority
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- A Masters in in Information Technology or Computer Sciences will be an added advantage
- At least 4 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge and working experience with MS Access and SQL Server 2000 and NET frame work
Competences & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong IT skills
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 03 February 2023.
Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form Below
NAC Vacancy Application Form