An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: District Accounts & Administration Officer – Mashonaland East
- Prepare and process payments
- Receipting and banking
- Capturing financial transactions in sage evolution.
- Performing monthly bank reconciliation
- Debtors and creditors management
- Support budgeting and budgetary control
- Transport and asset administration
- Security Items Management
- Estate and domestic services management
- Provide Financial technical support to other departments
- Any other duties assigned by anyone in authority
Qualifications & Experience
- A degree in Accounting or Equivalent
- Knowledge of computerized accounting packages
- At least 2 years relevant experience
Competences and Attributes
- Sound analytical skills
- Good planning skills.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Team player
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 03 February 2023.
Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form Below
NAC Vacancy Application Form