An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
Station: Head Office
- Oversee the development and implementation of National Monitoring and Evaluation Plan to monitor progress towards achieving ZNASP targets.
- Coordinate the use of evidence in the formulation of strategies, guidelines and workplans such as the Country Operational Plan, ZNASP operational plan, Global Fund Performance Framework
- Coordination of Monitoring and Evaluation activities
- Generation of strategic information
- Modelling of HIV and other related infections
- Provide technical support and supervision to provincial Monitoring & Evaluation Officers
- Build capacity of national and sub-national level staff in M & E and modelling in addressing the information requirements of the NSP and the M & E framework
- Conduct routine data quality assessments
- Manage activities of the National Research Monitoring and Evaluation Advisory Group and HIV estimates technical working group
- Represent NAC at national and international fora
- Data quality audits
- Oversea the implementation of DHIS2 and production of M&E reports
- Coordination of production performance plans and reports for NAC
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Health /Social Sciences/Monitoring and Evaluation or Equivalent
- Master’s in Public Health/Epidemiology/Biostatistics/ Statistical Modelling or Monitoring and Evaluation or equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience in monitoring & evaluation of HIV and AIDS programmes
Competences & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong IT skills
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: email@example.com
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 03 February 2023.
Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form Below
NAC Vacancy Application Form