An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer x 5
Station: Bulawayo, Mash East, Mash Central, Mash West & Mat South
(Applicants MUST specify the Station applied for)
- Verify and validate Program Area Monitoring data submitted monthly from each district for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure an effective data management system by receiving core output indicators, analyzing, consolidating and disseminating data.
- Synthesize and collate analyzed indicator data from all districts into a provincial program area data set.
- Analyze provincial program area indicator data and identify, document and report on indicator data trends and patterns at Provincial coordination fora.
- Compile periodic reports.
- Capacity building for DACs and partners.
- Consolidate quarterly provincial district-based registration and reporting status of implementing organizations.
- Provide technical support to DACs on the development and implementation of the M&E plan at the district level.
- Participate in the development of primary data tools and collect data to populate locally developed program area databases.
- Provide technical support for the conducting of cohort studies.
- Identify programming gaps and institute research to address the gaps.
- Oversee the consolidation of GIS for all ASOs.
- Participate in National population-based data collection programs such as DHIS.
- Participate and provide technical support in Early Warning Indicators survey, ANC Surveillance and drug resistance surveys for the province.
- Manage the implementation of DHIS2 database by NAC and its partners
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Health/Social Sciences, Public Health, Biostatistics or Epidemiology.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development projects.
- A relevant Masters/Post Degree qualification and experience in HIV and AIDS work will be added advantages.
Competences & Attributes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills
- Strong IT skills
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB : Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualification. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 03 February 2023.
Download The NAC Vacancy Application Form Below
NAC Vacancy Application Form