An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen within National AIDS Council. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced candidates to fill the vacancy.
Position: Youth Officer (Global Fund)
Station: Seke- (fixed term contract)
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the Sista2Sista programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities
- Any other duties as may be assigned by anyone in authority.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences/equivalent.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
Competencies & Attributes
- Integrity & Confidentiality
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Fluency in both English and the local community language.
- Leadership, and communication skills
- Critical thinking & problem solving
- Strong IT skills.
All Applicants must comply with the following;
- Complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all instructions stated therein
- Submit only ONE application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Non-compliance to any of the requirements will result in disqualifications
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 07 July 2023.