Key Populations Coordinator – National AIDS Council – Head Office
Reports to: Operations Director
- Coordinate the development and implementation of national HIV, Gender and SRHR policies, strategies/guidelines and interventions for ongoing national Key Affected Populations programme jointly identified by Government (NAC) and key stakeholders.
- Provides technical support in mainstreaming responses for key affected populations in all national HIV and AIDS policies and operational plans.
- Builds capacity of Organizations and communities on key affected populations interventions.
- Supports relevant research on HIV, Gender and SRHR for Key Affected Populations.
- Supports and coordinates designing and production of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials related to Key Affected Populations.
- Facilitates documentation of lessons learnt and best practices.
- Participates in Monitoring and Evaluation of key affected populations interventions and mainstreaming activities.
- Maintains a comprehensive database of key affected populations partners and initiatives.
- Convenes quarterly Key Affected population’s forum and relevant stakeholder meetings.
- Formulates and manages NAC key affected populations budget.
- Produces quarterly and annual work plans, and periodic reports.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University Degree in a relevant Social / Health Science/ Development degree or equivalent.
- A Master’s Degree would be a an added advantage
- At least five (5) years’ experience in programme management or HIV and AIDS programming of which 2 years should be experience from working with KPs.
- Excellent computer skills and working knowledge of statistical packages for data analysis (SPSS, Epi -Info, SAS, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant, Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue, Harare.