Provincial Manager – National AIDS Council – Masvingo Province
Reports to: Operations Director
- Promote, facilitate and coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive Provincial multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS in line with the ZNASP
- Advise the Provincial/District AIDS Action Committees and other key stakeholders in order to enhance effective contribution to the national response
- Promote networking and collaboration among various stakeholders involved in the Provincial multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS.
- Lead the research process and facilitate documentation and dissemination of information on best practices in the HIV field
- Manage the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting processes of HIV and related programmes in the Province
- Lead and support the advocacy function in the province.
- Manage and oversee the Human Resources, Financial and other related support functions in the Province.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team towards achieving results.
- Strong decision making and problems solving skills.
- Stewardship in the handling and managing of resources.
- Customer focused.
- Strong IT skills.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Social/ Health Sciences degree or equivalent. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 7 years’ experience in HIV and AIDS, social or community development work with at least 3 years supervisory experience.
- Be in possession of a clean class 4 drivers’ licence.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director,National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant,Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director,National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue,Harare.