Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer
Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer x2
Station: NAC District Office, Lupane and Chimanimani
(Applicants are required to apply to one District only)
Duties and responsibilities
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the sister to sister program.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programs for sister mentors and club members
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programs
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programs information
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for program activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences or Development studies.
- Should be a female aged between 22 to 30 years.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
- Leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and relevant local language
- Excellent computer skills.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 16 June 2019
Click here to download the application form