Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer National AIDS Council Station: NAC District Office, Zaka
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced female candidates to fill in the following position within the National AIDS Council.
Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer – National AIDS Council
Station: NAC District Office, Zaka
Reports to: District AIDS Coordinator.
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the sister to sister programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences or Development studies.
- Should be a female aged between 22 to 30 years.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
- Leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and relevant local language
- Excellent computer skills.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein.
Applications must be submitted by email to; firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 14 May 2018.
Click the button below to download the application form