Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced female candidates to fill in the following positions within the National AIDS Council.
Position: Sista 2 Sista Youth Officer – National AIDS Council
Station: NAC District Office- Kezi, Matobo (Matebeleland South)
Reports to: District AIDS Coordinator
Duties and responsibilities
- Community mobilization and sensitization, identifying community volunteers and stakeholders involved in the sister to sister programme.
- Training and capacity building; designing and organizing training programmes for sister mentors and club members
- Monitoring and Evaluation; conduct support and supervision visits to mentors to monitor progress and effectiveness of programmes
- Research and Documentation; compile weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports, documenting and recording and filling of all programmes information
- Coordinates logistical arrangements for programme activities
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Health or Social Sciences or Development studies.
- Should be a female aged between 22 to 30 years.
- At least 6 months of field experience in a related field.
- Must be fluent in both English and the local community language.
- Leadership, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent computer skills.
All Applicants must complete the NAC Vacancy Application Form and comply with all other instructions stated therein. Applicants that do not comply with the required shall be automatically disqualified. Applications must be submitted by email to email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 06 Sepetember 2019.
Click here to download the application form