TB Finance Assistant – Global Fund Project- National AIDS Council Station: Head Office
Reports to: Finance Officer
- Provide necessary assistance to the Unit in all financial aspects of the TB, HIV and AIDS programme.
- Assist the TB Unit to maintain financial and programme records for the PR as per the TB Grant and NAC financial, accounting and programme rules, regulations and policies and ensure compliance.
- Assist the Unit in managing accounts and financial transactions of the TB Grant.
- Assist the Unit in controlling all expenditures against the approved administrative budget allotment, and in undertaking monthly reviews to ensure acquittals and budgetary compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual programme and financial reports and other reports in fulfillment of the TB Grant requirements.
- Assist the Unit in preparing detailed cost estimates, in budget analysis and projections as required.
- Assist the Unit in overseeing the financial management system and ensuring maintenance of financial controls.
- Maintain an updated inventory of all project assets.
- Perform other official duties as assigned by the Finance Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Accounting or full diploma in professional accounting (CIS, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Pastel Evolution is an added advantage.
- Strong IT Skills.
- Be in possession of a clean driver’s license.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications, driver’s license and a recent copy of their CV stating the current salary.
Applicants that do not comply with the above will not be concerned and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be submitted by 15 December 2017 and addressed to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, P O Box MP1311, Mt Pleasant, Harare.
Or submit applications by hand to:
The Human Resources Director, National AIDS Council, 100 Central Avenue, Harare.