ACCOUNTANT NATIONAL AIDS COUNCIL
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within the National AIDS Council.
ACCOUNTANT – National AIDS Council
Station: NAC Head Office, Harare.
Reports to: Finance and Administration Director
- Prepare financial statement and other reports.
- Compile and monitor budgets.
- Review submissions from Head Office and Provincial Offices
- Assist in the monitoring of investments
- Assist in resource mobilization
- Assist in the review policies, procedures and controls in the finance department and recommend improvements.
- Capacity building and supervision of accounts staff
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Finance and Administration Director.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Accounting or full diploma in professional accounting (CIS, ACCA, CIMA).
- At least 5 years’ experience in accounting.
- Sound knowledge of Pastel branch accounting computerized system.
- Be in possession of a clean driver’s license.
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications and recent copy of CV stating current salary. Applicants that do not comply with the above will be disqualified.
Applications should be submitted by 28/07/2017: To
The Human Resources Director
National AIDS Council
P O Box MP1311