|District AIDS Coordinator|
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in the following position within the National AIDS Council.
District AIDS Coordinator
Station: Matabeleland North (Binga)
Duties and responsibilities
• Promote, facilitate and coordinate the development, implementation and monitoring of a comprehensive District multi-sectoral response to HIV and AIDS in line with the Extended ZNASP III and other polices and guidelines.
• Prepare the integrated district plan and budget for HIV and AIDS interventions.
• Provide technical support and capacity building on HIV and AIDS programming to NAC structures and partners.
• Mobilize stakeholder participation in HIV and AIDS programmes in the District.
• Monitor and evaluate programmes in line with the National Monitoring and Evaluation system.
• Develop and maintain a Database on HIV and AIDS programmes.
• Mobilize resources for HIV and AIDS programmes.
• Provide Secretariat services to the DAAC.
• Documentation and dissemination of Best Practices.
• Compile and submit periodic plans and reports on HIV and AIDS programmes to the Provincial office and relevant stakeholders.
• Oversee the financial and administrative functions of the District office.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University Degree in a relevant Social / Health Science or equivalent.
• Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation / HIV&AIDS counselling or equivalent.
• At least three years’ experience in HIV and AIDS, social or community development work.
• Understanding of basic financial management and general administration
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Be a self-starter, highly motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
• A clean class 4 driver’s license
Applicants should submit certified copies of birth certificate, ID, educational qualifications and recent copy of CV stating your current salary. Applicants that do not comply with the above will be disqualified.
Salary and Conditions of service shall be disclosed to the successful candidate and only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Applicants should respond by 08 September 2017 to:
The Human Resources Director
National AIDS Council
P O Box MP1311
Or submit applications by hand to
National AIDS Council
100 Central Avenue